The Next Act presentation by Ginger McMurchie11/19/201811am12pm
El Dorado Hills, CA
Planning for the future requires thinking through options and gathering resources which can ultimately save you time and money. Learn from a seasoned care manager how to make sound, comprehensive plans for the future and how to be an invaluable resource to your family and friends.
- What legal documents should you have prepared?
- How much does it cost to stay at home?
- What happens if a loved one is suddenly hospitalized? What does Medicare cover?
- Is there any government support available?
- How do you support and care for your aging loved ones?
We know from our experience as Care Managers that having a care plan can help reduce stress and prevent families from making mistakes during a time of crisis. This presentation will help guide you to make wise decisions for you and your loved ones.
Thank you, El Dorado Estates, for inviting us to share this educational presentation with your residents and the surrounding community. Please be sure to RSVP by November 15th, to ensure we save you a seat: email@example.com or (916) 206-4420